Supportive Care Services
The right amount of in-home support, right when you need it.
All Care Services professionals provide customized, non-medical home care to those who need it most. Whether you require in-home care services, or your loved ones need extra support, there is compassionate care available to assist with the daily demands of living.
Our knowledgeable and friendly caregivers assist with a wide array of non-medical assistance for pre- or post-surgery care, debilitating diseases or conditions, Alzheimer’s and other dementia diseases and to combat loneliness and depression.
Supportive In-Home Care Services include:
- Shopping, running errands and providing transportation
- Taking care of plants and pets
- Providing light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assisting with restroom and incontinence care
- Bathing, showering, dressing and grooming
- Tending wounds
What’s more, you’ve found a partner to help monitor care, providing an extra set of eyes and ears to keep recovery on track.
In-home caregivers will monitor:
- Personalized home care plans
- Meals and nutrition
- Wellbeing and emotional health
- Safety within the home
Whether it’s personal care, homemaking services or monitoring, we will customize the services and match the perfect caregivers needed to promote the highest quality of life. Ask for your complimentary in-home consultation today to learn how we can help you with your unique home care needs.